2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4
The 2003 911 Carrera 4 is a 2-door, 4-passenger convertible sports car, available in one trim only, the Cabriolet.... read more The 2003 911 Carrera 4's closest competitors include the BMW M3, the Maserati Spyder, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the 911 Carrera 4 is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 315-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 911 Carrera 4 is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles