2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 User Reviews
S Cabriolet shown
- $39,866 - $58,694
- No trim specified for this review
- Vastly improved handling, easy to drive, superb fit and finish
- Trunk storage is a bit sparse.
Being lucky enough to have driven a 993 C4S, 996 C4 Cab and a 996 Turbo, I was completely blown away by how improved the 997 was. Trust me - this thing sticks to the road like peanut butter to the roof of your mouth. I'm going into turns easily without brakes that required braking on the Turbo. The new 997 has the classic looks of the 993 and previous iterations (ie. it looks like a 911) and it growls like a tiger. It was hard to imagine how Porsche could improve the 996 but they managed a quantum leap with the 997. Run, don't walk to a test drive!
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles