2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 User Reviews
- $39,866 - $58,694
- No trim specified for this review
- Shift points, fit and finish of interior, snob appeal, 0-60MPH time
- Expensive options, target for jealous people to egg
This is a great car, but think long and hard before coining it your daily driver. It's small, not the easiest to get in and out of, low ground clearance (it can and will scrape over larger speed bumps), and prone to street racers challenging you. Then again, it's a Porsche and if you really wanted something practical, you'd get a Cayenne or Range Rover.
16 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles