2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 User Reviews
S Coupe shown
- $39,866 - $58,694
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid build,incredible agility and roadholding, excellent comfort/features
- Low ground clearance,little usable storage space
The C4 S may be the most usable model in the 997 line.It has tenacious grip and a powerful 3.8 L motor and can be driven safely in any weather conditions short of floods/typhoons.It will hold it's own on track days yet it is available with most modern comfort options.The build quality is unparalelled.The new active stability system makes it easy to drive "con brio".Resale is enviable,so the value of the initial investment exceeds that of most high end cars.Storage is minimal,however,and it is really a two-seater for adults.Those limitations aside,it's a remarkable automobile.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles