2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
The 2003 911 Carrera 4S is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe.... read more The 2003 911 Carrera 4S's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Lotus Esprit V8, and the Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class.
Upon introduction, the 911 Carrera 4S is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 315-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 911 Carrera 4S is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/Porsche 911 Carrera 4s
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles