2004 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
- $24,152 - $25,112
- No trim specified for this review
- Best 911 ever made...without turbo and other "junk"
- rear bumberettes should be rubber
I have owner 3 other Porsches....this is the best ....also have had many other "family cars"..ie: BMW, Mercedes, Saab, Pontic, Audi....
Nothing short of a Ferrari..comes close to the 911...and a Ferrari...is not an everyday car.....
Do I want to be "differnet"...I am me and this "911" suits ME well....thank you
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles