2006 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
- $30,141 - $38,491
- No trim specified for this review
- Very good handling, a lot of fun,easy for everyday use, nostalgia...
Mine is a carrera S coup� 997, red with beige upholstery and manual 6 speed gears. I am now 55 and since the '70s I wanted to own one. I have other cars (BMW Z4 and a Mini), but this one is the most pleasent to drive. Very good handling and general performance. Also very easy to drive everyday, even in traffic jams
16 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles