2006 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
S Coupe shown
- $30,141 - $38,491
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, Handling, Interior fit and fininsh like no other. Did I mention looks?
- Price. Leather and electric seats are not standard.
Was looking for a mid range sports sedan 50-65K. I drive many nice cars including Lexus, Infinity and BMW. I drove the Porsche 997 by accident. After I drove it, I had to have it!!! The interior is incredible. Only Lexus and BMW come close to interior design and quality. The acceleration, handling and braking are out of this world. The looks are timeless!! No complaints.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles