2007 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
S Cabriolet shown
- $37,140 - $55,835
- No trim specified for this review
- Styling is nice and it moves out quickly from a dead stop. Steering is designed well.
- Substandard interior-Porsche warranty not valid on interior parts. Very rough ride.
Beware, Porsche will not warranty any of there interior parts and most are substandard for the price you pay. The plastic interior door handle finish wears off in a year or less. They told me it was because of the chemicals in soaps and hand lotions today. They called it normal wear!!!This 911 had less then 9k mile on it and only a year old. Also, review the other plastic interior parts that seem to look like aluminum. All are paint coated finish over substandard plastic. How cheap can you get!!!! My TV control is of better quality.The Mercedes, BMW and Lexus have functional interiors of better quality. They also stand by there warranty's as I have personally experienced.
10 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles