2007 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
S Cabriolet shown
- $37,140 - $55,835
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel rconomy is ok, but I use 92-3 octane
- Brakes are trmendous, no noise
I've owned other Porsches, but this is by far my favorite. No need for a Turbo as this car is quick, fast, handles like a chard, and is quite reliable. I also have a Mercedes CLS 55 AMG, but when the sun is shining and its 75-85 degrees outside, the 911s Cabriolet cannot be beat.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles