2007 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
S Cabriolet shown
- $37,140 - $55,835
- No trim specified for this review
- Amazing handling, driving is a blast, incredible acceleration, decent mileage on the highway
- Cruises at 90mph so tickets can become a problem
The S is a perfect daily driver. I've never driven a turbo, but the power of the S is probably enough for me. The only reason one would probably want the turbo is to be 99.9% sure you can smoke anybody on the road. With the S you have about a 97% chance. It's easy to go 125mph and not even really notice it. The ride is excellent. Corners are a breeze. If you want a daily driver as a sportscar I don't think an S can be beat. If you want a weekend sports car the Ferrari F430 would be my recommendation.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles