2007 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
- $37,140 - $55,835
- No trim specified for this review
- Amazing handling, driving is a blast, incredible acceleration, decent mileage on the highway
- Cruises at 90mph so tickets can become a problem
The S is a perfect daily driver. I've never driven a turbo, but the power of the S is probably enough for me. The only reason one would probably want the turbo is to be 99.9% sure you can smoke anybody on the road. With the S you have about a 97% chance. It's easy to go 125mph and not even really notice it. The ride is excellent. Corners are a breeze. If you want a daily driver as a sportscar I don't think an S can be beat. If you want a weekend sports car the Ferrari F430 would be my recommendation.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles