2012 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid Car, great brakes
- The 3.4 engine with the PDK option is under powered.
Purchased As New
Purchased the car a month ago. To my surprise it really gives good gas mileage constant 28 at 33 MPG. Although the 3.4 lacks power and torque. The car seems to surge from 1st to 3rd gear on the PDK. I see a recall or fix coming soon. Cannot compare to the smooth shifting of the Panamera with PDK.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles