2013 Porsche 911 Carrera User Reviews
- $110,800 - $98,900
- No trim specified for this review
- performance, suspension, convenience
Purchased As New
I owned a 1971 911 and a number of others in between. The 991c2S is by far the best one yet. The handling, performance and esthetics of the car are terrific. I just wish the options would not cost as much. Base price of $99k goes p fast to over $120K with desirable options.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles