2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
- $245,000 - $245,000
The 2012 911 GT2 RS is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe.
Upon... read more introduction, the 911 GT2 RS is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 620-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2012 911 GT2 RS is a carryover from 2011. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Porsche 911 Gt2
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
This is how the techno-fabulous 67 mpg Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo plug-in hybrid works
Porsche made a big splash here at the Paris Motor Show with the debut of the Panamera Sport Turismo ...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 button packs a loud punch
Unlike many buttons, it’s clear what the button on the 2012 Porsche 911 does after one touch. In t...Read Full Review
2013 Porsche 911 Cabriolet: Detroit Auto Show live photos, info
Porsche pushed a new 911 Cabriolet sans chappeau onto the dias in Detroit this morning on a brief st...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles