2012 Porsche 911 GT3
RS 4.0 shown
- $115,700 - $185,000
- $103,950 - $166,320
The 2012 911 GT3 is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Coupe... read more to the RS 4.0.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, H6, 435-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The RS 4.0 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, H6, 500-horsepower engine. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2012 911 GT3 is a carryover from 2011. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Porsche 911 GT3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Porsche 911 GT3
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles