2012 Porsche 911 Targa 4
- Not Available
The 2012 911 Targa 4 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, available in two trims, the Coupe and the... read more S Coupe.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, H6, 345-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The S Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, H6, 385-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Porsche 911 Targa 4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Porsche 911 Targa 4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Porsche 911 Targa 4
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/911 Porsche Targa
- Ask.com/Used Porsche 911
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
This is how the techno-fabulous 67 mpg Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo plug-in hybrid works
Porsche made a big splash here at the Paris Motor Show with the debut of the Panamera Sport Turismo ...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 button packs a loud punch
Unlike many buttons, it’s clear what the button on the 2012 Porsche 911 does after one touch. In t...Read Full Review
2013 Porsche 911 Cabriolet: Detroit Auto Show live photos, info
Porsche pushed a new 911 Cabriolet sans chappeau onto the dias in Detroit this morning on a brief st...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles