2009 Porsche 911 Targa User Reviews
- $52,791 - $59,040
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy that is great for a sports car. Luxuries abound in the sexy coupe w/ a glass top
- I had to pay for it.
Purchased As New
Sporty, powerful, agile with a great road feel. The best handling sports car that can be a daily driver. Love the seats, the fit and finish is excellent. Sexy and you get stares from everyone. Porsche stays true to its values and delivers a great car. The PDK is a joy to drive. The ride is secure and sporty without rattling you around or breaking your back. Acceleration is awesome. The LED lights and reflector in the back are great additions to an already great looking car. THe inside is just as gorgeous as the outside.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles