2011 Porsche 911 Turbo User Reviews
- $103,279 - $119,561
- No trim specified for this review
- Very fast. Much faster than 996 turbo and others
- little rough ride. Better than 996 turbo though.
Purchased As Used
I traded my 996 turbo 6 speed to 997.2 turbo s cab. Ihad 4 porsches prior and they were all ok in speed. 996 was pretty fast. BUT turbo S is very sleek stylish with LED cooler nav, and vent/heat seats. Very modern and nicer interior.
Best part is the car is very fast. I am fastidious with my automobiles but this is awesome. You will not regret this car. Head turner and nice inside and cool look on the outside. VERYVERY fast. For the first time very content.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles