2011 Porsche 911 Turbo User Reviews
S Coupe shown
- $103,279 - $119,561
- No trim specified for this review
- Very fast. Fun to drive. Tight steering. Can't hardly tell it's shifting.
- Ride is a little rough. Would prefer more interier features.
Purchased As Used
Love to drive this car. I find myself smiling a lot when driving with the top down. Very fun... very fast. I bought this 2011 Turbo Cab S with only 2,650 miles on it. Black on Black with carbon fiber interior. It's stunning. It's the first car that I've experienced a rush when taking off in sports plus mode. It's exhilarating! You will love this car
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles