2012 Porsche 911 Turbo
S Coupe shown
- Not Available
The 2012 911 Turbo is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Coupe... read more to the S Cabriolet.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, H6, 500-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The S Cabriolet is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, H6, 530-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche vs. Lamborghini: Which Does Birthdays Better?
What’s the best way to celebrate a 50th birthday? Should the celebrant look to the past or envisio...Read Full Review
Porsche Family Buys Back Its Stake In Company
The saga of Porsche ownership and its dealings have been something to watch in recent years. First, ...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Review: Usable Nirvana
What makes a perfect daily drivable sportscar? It is a tough question when you think about it. Sure,...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles