2002 Porsche Boxster User Reviews
- $10,258 - $12,979
- No trim specified for this review
- overall performance, acceleration, handling and brakes the best.
- A/C foam desintegrates over time, last model with the less then desirable plastic rear window.
Purchased As New
This car is extremely fun to drive, it's the ultimate toy for reasonable money. The reliability is great and and yes between the two trunks, (front and back) it holds a reasonable amount of luggage, yes even a set of golf clubs if you take the woods out of the bag and put them diagonal in the rear trunk. Get a luggage that is the exact size to fit the front trunk and you are in business to tour. The cup holder is worthless and the radio knobs all disintegrated with the ozone impact when driving top. Baby the rag top and use a rolled up old towel to be placed in the crease of the rear window as you lower the top, it will stabilize the crease and make it last.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles