2004 Porsche Boxster
- $13,422 - $17,151
The 2004 Boxster is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Convertible... read more to the S Special Edition. The 2004 Boxster's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Honda S2000, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the Convertible is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, H6, 228-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The S Special Edition is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, H6, 264-horsepower engine. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Boxster is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Porsche Boxster
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles