2013 Porsche Boxster User Reviews
- $49,500 - $60,900
- No trim specified for this review
- It is luxury, fast and it has good fuel economy.
- It is a bit expensive.
Purchased As Not Purchased
It is a great car, the more cheapest of Porsche, but reaches a grand velocity, 264 km/h and it is very luxury, it is a car with very fuel efficient to be as fast. It has a great design. It is a bit expensive, but not that much.
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles