2005 Porsche Carrera GT User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Very good looks with leather, bucket seats interiors and gear design, performance very high.
- This car composes no negative comments !
Please read my full review :
Porsche has developed this Carrera GT after 50 years of racing experience. This car is equipped with a 5.7L V10 engine developing 612 Horsepower. It only weighs 200 kg or 400lbs. Great. Its bucket like leather seats are extremely comfortable like hugging. Its gear placement is unbeatable and I mean Carrera GT has the best interior design in the whole world.
This car looks great from all sides, specially front. It can beat 330kph or 205 mph. It can pick 200 kph in 9.9 seconds. Ain't that amazing ?
This car holds a special name in the history of automobiles as Porsche worked 50 years and was successful to make a car like the Carrera GT.
I really appreciate this car and if I had money someday, I will buy this Carrera GT.
This car is the main reputation of Porsche, Germany.
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles