2004 Porsche Cayenne
- $10,643 - $15,279
The 2004 Cayenne is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Base... read more to the Turbo. The 2004 Cayenne's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Lexus LX 470, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 247-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The Turbo is equipped with a standard 4.5-liter, V8, 450-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Cayenne is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Porsche Cayenne
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles