2006 Porsche Cayenne
- $14,698 - $29,229
The 2006 Cayenne is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base... read more to the Turbo S. The 2006 Cayenne's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 247-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Turbo S is equipped with a standard 4.5-liter, V8, 520-horsepower, turbo engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Cayenne is a carryover from 2005.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Porsche Cayenne
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles