2010 Porsche Cayenne User Reviews
- $33,575 - $70,508
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, Performance, Luxury, Off road capability, Performs great in the snow, MPG pickup truck
- A little pricey but totally worth it
Purchased As Used
Great handling on road, off road, in snow, mud, and even a sandy beach. The ride height control makes going off road even more fun knowing you can extend the capibility, then get back on the road and take a corner at 80. Beautiful leather interior, intuitive controls, plenty of cargo space. Great acceleration and breaking and sounds good to boot. Has hints of a classic Porsche with the utility and space to accomidate the everyday driver. Simply put, I Love Mine!
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles