2012 Porsche Cayenne User Reviews
S Hybrid shown
- $52,683 - $84,912
- No trim specified for this review
- I very nice upgrade for the Cayenne. Excellent drive.
- The MPG should be better.
Purchased As Used
I upgraded from my '06 to a '11 Cayenne. This vehicle really moves. The handling is what you expect from Porsche. This car looks smaller than it is. The interior is the same size as there previous versions. The dashboard and console are ergonomically better. Very pleased with the with the men from Stuttgart.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles