2013 Porsche Cayenne User Reviews
- $108,750 - $82,050
- No trim specified for this review
- Better quality than any other suv
Purchased As New
I bought this Caynne Turbo after test driving the GL Mercedes and Range Rover SC, and Cadillac Escalade. This Turbo has the best overall quality, and performance.
The interior is very comfortable, and the voice command makes everything easy to use.
The Exhaust has a nice sound when starting the engine, and very quite when driving at highway speed.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles