2014 Porsche Cayman User Reviews
- $52,600 - $63,800
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, Acceleration, Handling
- A little rough ride but very tolerable
Purchased As New
Wanted a Cayman in 2006 but when I saw the new style for 2014, I had to have one. Excellent acceleration and handling. Using the Sport setting in Auto or the PDK paddles in Manual maximize the fun. Surprising storage and luggage space
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Porsche Cayman also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Porsche Cayman
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles