2008 Porsche GT3 User Reviews
- $57,961 - $63,647
- Handling and performance are out of this world
I loved my 997S but this car is at a whole different level. The performance, the sound and the looks are just incredible. There is nothing bad I can say about this car.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great handling and acceleration
- starter sometimes grinds after start up...dealer will fix
Love this Car! Dealer was great and didn't try to push options I didn't want. Needs a real dip stick to check oil and sequential gear box.
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- fabulous speed and cornering,reliable' not too showey, good interior
- ride pretty firm, very low front lip requiring great care at exits and dips
amazing car with speed and handling limits that are so high, that you will never even approach them on normal roads. i drove with a professional Porsche driver at a race track in my car. i realized how much more this car can do, than most of us can even began to do. But having driven in a very fast group of cars(THINK OF EVERY EXOTIC SPORTS CAR YOU KNOW OF) , the GT-3 was not quite the fastest in linear acceleration, but it was without question the best and fastest in cornering and fast transitions. the ride is sort firm to very firm at low speeds. at speed, it is just right . the lip is very low and will certainly be damaged over time. Porsche understood this and made replacement easy and cheap. Overall an amazing car for drivers who love handling and speed. I just wish i had a track near-by . ....read morehide
15 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very good sound, stereo sound is nice, easy to drive
- too low, anything can hit its front lip, very hard clutch!!! no many options for this car.
I bought this car 3 months ago it costs $115.000 and all I can say, I enjoy driving it every time, i just hate when the road gets so crowded the clutch is so hard to apply, other than that, its worth every penny. at the last Porsche is the best
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles