2012 Porsche Panamera User Reviews
Turbo S shown
- $63,775 - $123,180
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks alone speaks for itself.
- little hard to get out of front and rear . trans has a funny feel @ first.
Purchased As Used
Sweet as honey , this car speaks for its self . this car preforms better for a 4 door than any other , wife wanted 4 door and I wanted sports car , well we meet in the middle and both of us are excited.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche 919 Hybrid revives Porsche's factory Le Mans efforts
After months of teasing with camouflaged testers, Porsche has finally unveiled its prototype entry f...Read Full Review
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles