2013 Porsche Panamera
- $109,900 - $96,350
- Not Available
The 2013 Panamera is a 4-door, 4-passenger SLSS, available in 10 trims, ranging from the Base to the Turbo... read more S.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The Turbo S is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 550-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Porsche Panamera
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Porsche Panamera also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Porsche Panamera
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/Porsche Panamera
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Porsche News & Articles
Porsche Rennsport Reunion
This past weekend, the fourth iteration of this Porsche love-in unfolded under a typical mix of fogg...Read Full Review
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
Porsche Cayenne S HybridRead Full Review
Porsche LMP1 Preps for Le Mans
Teeing up for a return to the famed Le Mans racing series, Porsche has released a few teaser shots r...Read Full Review
Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer
An Iconic Sports Car, Restored to SeduceRead Full Review
- More Porsche News & Articles