2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X2 User Reviews
SLT SWB shown
- $20,253 - $25,012
- No trim specified for this review
- after about 150 miles of freeway driving my MPG is 23.6 consistinly @ about 65-68mph. CHP friendly
- I should not have wasted my money on the other truck manufactures
Purchased As New
Over all my truck has everything for about 5k less then the other companies. The over all power from freeway driving to towing is just great. The control this truck has feels like a sports car. From LAX to Napa Valley on one tank is just great. Do not get confused with all the Sunday specials just stop at a Dodge Dealer and like the old saying goes, "Put a Dodge in your garage". Can you tell my age.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ram News & Articles
Ram Rumble Bee Concept Could Go Into Production
For all you MOPAR enthusiasts looking for a followup to the epic Dodge Ram SRT10– here it is, the ...Read Full Review
Ram confirms Fiat Doblo-based ProMaster City for North America
As Sergio Marchionne flies back and forth between Turin and Auburn Hills, he doesn't just bring Chry...Read Full Review
2014 Ram 1500 named Truck of Texas, Chrysler Cleans Up at Truck Rodeo
Trucks are king in Texas, so the annual Truck of Texas awarded by the Texas Auto Writers Association...Read Full Review
2013 Ram 1500 pickup truck earns top marks
The 2013 Ram 1500 has both muscled and finessed its way to the top of our full-sized pickup truck ra...Read Full Review
- More Ram News & Articles