2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4
Get a price quote
Fill in your ZIP code and we will get you the best price for this vehicle from dealers near you.
Pricing InformationPricing Definitions
Estimated Market Price (EMP)
Estimated Market Price (EMP) is the estimated price that people are currently paying dealers to buy a specific vehicle. EMP is based on real sales data, and factors in current supply and demand levels as well as information about dealer incentives and profit margins. EMP is calculated at a national level and is quoted at the base trim level, meaning that EMP is not adjusted to specific regional markets, nor does it include any tax, title, or license fees that a dealer is required to charge. Yahoo! Autos receives Estimated Market Pricing from Automotive Information Center (AIC).
Estimated monthly payments are based on Estimated Market Price, 20% down, 6.5% interest rate, 8% sales tax, 48 months.
- Estimated Market Price (EMP)
- Invoice, also commonly known as "Dealer Invoice", is the price that the vehicle manufacturer charges a dealer to purchase a new vehicle from the manufacturer. The Invoice price includes the base price plus any equipment installed on the vehicle, and it also can include destination charges that the dealer incurs when purchasing the vehicle from the manufacturer. Dealers generally mark-up the invoice price and seek to sell the vehicle at its Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), also commonly known as the "Sticker Price", "List Price", or "Window Price", is a price that the vehicle manufacturer suggests that the dealer sell the car for. The MSRP shown for a vehicle includes the base price plus any equipment installed on the vehicle, but excludes fees and taxes, transportation and destination charges that the dealer commonly includes in the final price. It is important to know that a dealer may choose to sell the vehicle above, below, or at the listed MSRP. The MSRP is only a "suggested" or recommended price that the vehicle manufacturer provides to the car dealer.
- Total Cost To Own
- The Total Cost to Own is an estimate of what it will cost you to own the vehicle over the next 5 years. More detailed Total Cost to Own information is provided at the yearly level (years 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 after purchase) on Yahoo Autos' trim and car comparison pages. The Total Cost to Own uses numerous data elements to calculate the typical price a consumer pays to own the vehicle in a specific market (such as Texas, California, Florida, etc). Included in the Total Cost To Own price are projected depreciation costs, fees and taxes, financing costs, fuel costs, insurance costs, maintenance costs, repair costs, and opportunity costs. The vehicle's market price, destination charge, and current rebates and incentives are factored into the Total Cost to Own price.
- 3.6L V6, 16 valves, 305 hp @ 6350 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 23 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- lots of room in back seat...
- gas mileage sucks
“recently traded my 2012 jeep wrangler sahara for a 2013 ram 1500 slt bighorn its a nice truck and my daughter has so much more room and im n...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ram News & Articles
Ram Rumble Bee Concept Could Go Into Production
For all you MOPAR enthusiasts looking for a followup to the epic Dodge Ram SRT10– here it is, the ...Read Full Review
Ram confirms Fiat Doblo-based ProMaster City for North America
As Sergio Marchionne flies back and forth between Turin and Auburn Hills, he doesn't just bring Chry...Read Full Review
2014 Ram 1500 named Truck of Texas, Chrysler Cleans Up at Truck Rodeo
Trucks are king in Texas, so the annual Truck of Texas awarded by the Texas Auto Writers Association...Read Full Review
2013 Ram 1500 pickup truck earns top marks
The 2013 Ram 1500 has both muscled and finessed its way to the top of our full-sized pickup truck ra...Read Full Review
- More Ram News & Articles