2007 Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Not Available
The 2007 Phantom is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan.
Upon... read more introduction, the Phantom is equipped with a standard 6.75-liter, V12, 453-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Phantom is a carryover from 2006.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Rolls-Royce News & Articles
Rolls-Royce Bespoke Boom
More than half of the Rolls-Royce Ghosts sold last year were bespoke, according to numbers released ...Read Full Review
Rolls-Royce Considering Super-Luxury-SUV
If you were a player in the performance-luxury car market, you’d be crazy not to produce an über-...Read Full Review
Rolls-Royce Ghost Recalled For Fire Hazard
Apparently the rich aren't that different after all.Read Full Review
Rolls-Royce Ghost Review: The Spirit is Willing
Introduced for model year 2010 as the second all-new Rolls-Royce under parent company BMW’s owners...Read Full Review
- More Rolls-Royce News & Articles