2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom
Get a price quote
Fill in your ZIP code and we will get you the best price for this vehicle from dealers near you.
Pricing InformationPricing Definitions
Estimated Market Price (EMP)
Estimated Market Price (EMP) is the estimated price that people are currently paying dealers to buy a specific vehicle. EMP is based on real sales data, and factors in current supply and demand levels as well as information about dealer incentives and profit margins. EMP is calculated at a national level and is quoted at the base trim level, meaning that EMP is not adjusted to specific regional markets, nor does it include any tax, title, or license fees that a dealer is required to charge. Yahoo! Autos receives Estimated Market Pricing from Automotive Information Center (AIC).
Estimated monthly payments are based on Estimated Market Price, 20% down, 6.5% interest rate, 8% sales tax, 48 months.
- Estimated Market Price (EMP)
- Invoice, also commonly known as "Dealer Invoice", is the price that the vehicle manufacturer charges a dealer to purchase a new vehicle from the manufacturer. The Invoice price includes the base price plus any equipment installed on the vehicle, and it also can include destination charges that the dealer incurs when purchasing the vehicle from the manufacturer. Dealers generally mark-up the invoice price and seek to sell the vehicle at its Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), also commonly known as the "Sticker Price", "List Price", or "Window Price", is a price that the vehicle manufacturer suggests that the dealer sell the car for. The MSRP shown for a vehicle includes the base price plus any equipment installed on the vehicle, but excludes fees and taxes, transportation and destination charges that the dealer commonly includes in the final price. It is important to know that a dealer may choose to sell the vehicle above, below, or at the listed MSRP. The MSRP is only a "suggested" or recommended price that the vehicle manufacturer provides to the car dealer.
- Total Cost To Own
- The Total Cost to Own is an estimate of what it will cost you to own the vehicle over the next 5 years. More detailed Total Cost to Own information is provided at the yearly level (years 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 after purchase) on Yahoo Autos' trim and car comparison pages. The Total Cost to Own uses numerous data elements to calculate the typical price a consumer pays to own the vehicle in a specific market (such as Texas, California, Florida, etc). Included in the Total Cost To Own price are projected depreciation costs, fees and taxes, financing costs, fuel costs, insurance costs, maintenance costs, repair costs, and opportunity costs. The vehicle's market price, destination charge, and current rebates and incentives are factored into the Total Cost to Own price.
Total Cost to Own
Rebates and Financing
No rebates available
- 6.8L V12, 48 valves, 453 hp @ 5350 rpm
- 8 speed automatic transmission
- 11 mpg city / 19 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- gets them bitches n ho...
- ...and ex cons like to dr...
“What a DOG.... Another rolly brick thats only worth the fact that if you hit a wall (and the way this tank drives its likley at some stage....”more
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/New Rolls Royce Phantom
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Rolls-Royce News & Articles
Rolls-Royce Bespoke Boom
More than half of the Rolls-Royce Ghosts sold last year were bespoke, according to numbers released ...Read Full Review
Rolls-Royce Considering Super-Luxury-SUV
If you were a player in the performance-luxury car market, you’d be crazy not to produce an über-...Read Full Review
Rolls-Royce Ghost Recalled For Fire Hazard
Apparently the rich aren't that different after all.Read Full Review
Rolls-Royce Ghost Review: The Spirit is Willing
Introduced for model year 2010 as the second all-new Rolls-Royce under parent company BMW’s owners...Read Full Review
- More Rolls-Royce News & Articles