2000 Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph
- Not Available
The 2000 Silver Seraph is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan. The... read more 2000 Silver Seraph's closest competitor is the Bentley Arnage.
Upon introduction, the Silver Seraph is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V12, 322-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Rolls-Royce News & Articles
Rolls-Royce Bespoke Boom
More than half of the Rolls-Royce Ghosts sold last year were bespoke, according to numbers released ...Read Full Review
Driving the world's only electric-powered Rolls-Royce
The electric-powered Rolls-Royce 102EX is everything right, and wrong, with relying on battery powerRead Full Review
The Electric Rolls-Royce Isn't Great, But It's Good Enough For Now
In which we drive the all-electric Rolls-Royce 102 EX around Manhattan.Read Full Review
Driving The Rolls-Royce 102 EX
Hannah Elliott gets a tour of the brand new electric Rolls-Royce 102 EX.Read Full Review
- More Rolls-Royce News & Articles