2007 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan User Reviews
- $7,976 - $9,996
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth handling, enjoyable driving, great Boss audio
- Turbo is great but sometimes little too loud
Driving a '07 9-3 Aero for a month now and already put on 2000 miles. So far so good! It is a nice, solid car. Not very big and roomy, but heavy and powerful. Very comfortable seating. Got a combined 23 mpg (~70% high way, 30% local). Large truck space.
Minor complaints: Mp3 playback cannot remember which song was playing after engine off.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles