2007 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan User Reviews
- $7,976 - $9,996
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth handling, enjoyable driving, great Boss audio
- Turbo is great but sometimes little too loud
Driving a '07 9-3 Aero for a month now and already put on 2000 miles. So far so good! It is a nice, solid car. Not very big and roomy, but heavy and powerful. Very comfortable seating. Got a combined 23 mpg (~70% high way, 30% local). Large truck space.
Minor complaints: Mp3 playback cannot remember which song was playing after engine off.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles