2007 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan User Reviews
- $7,976 - $9,996
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice and comfortible for the size. Quick responce and excellent performance.
- The rear pasenger seat does not have enough leg room, and the AM radio has weak reception.
My wife and I both drive Saab, 95 and 93. I have had 9 5 for quite a while, and it is an excellent vehicle with an excellent maneuverability, taking corners so sharp and so fast which I barely see it with other vehicles. Maintenance is good but a bit pricey which now these days it applies to most vehicles. I am very happy with 9 3 too. Once you own a SAAB you will stick with SAAB.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles