2007 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan User Reviews
- $7,976 - $9,996
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel Economy, looks good, and comfortable seats.
- Bad Quality Assurance on this particular car
-My rear breaks and rotors had to be replaced at 9000 miles.
-Noises from doors are coming from the panels which are mounted loosely. Very poor quality in terms of QA.
-I had to have the park break assembly replaced because it was misaligned.
-They say there is no solution for the rattling noises coming from front dash.
-Noisy breaks when I hit them suddenly in traffic at low speeds or high speeds.
-After i am parked and started the car again and move, i hear a loud popping sound almost as if a cable is pulled then let go.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles