2009 Saab 9-3 SportCombi
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$12,084 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.0L I4, 16 valves, 210 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 18 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fuel Economy, Heated Seat...
- Armrest and Front Cuphold...
“This is my first SAAB. If I would have known I would have never gotten my previous BMW. The ride is almost as stiff as the Bimmer. Maintenan...”more
Most Viewed New Wagons
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles