2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen
- $5,204 - $6,063
The 2002 9-3 Viggen is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sports coupe, luxury convertible, or sports sedan,... read more available in 3 trims, ranging from the 3-Door to the Convertible. The 2002 9-3 Viggen's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 CL, the Honda S2000, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4 , 230-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 9-3 Viggen is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles