1999 Saab 9-3
SE Convertible HOT shown
- Not Available
The 1999 9-3 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sports coupe, convertible, or sports sedan, available in... read more 7 trims, ranging from the 3 Door Hatchback to the SE Convertible. The 1999 9-3's closest competitors include the Acura CL, the Mercedes-Benz CLK, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the 3 Door Hatchback is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 185-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SE Convertible is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 185-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Saab 9-3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles