2001 Saab 9-3
- $2,804 - $4,234
The 2001 9-3 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sports coupe, luxury convertible, or sports sedan, available... read more in 4 trims, ranging from the 3-Door to the SE Convertible HOT. The 2001 9-3's closest competitors include the BMW 325, the Honda Accord Coupe, and the Pontiac Grand Prix.
Upon introduction, the 3-Door is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 185-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The SE Convertible HOT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 205-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Saab 9-3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles