1999 Saab 9-5 Sedan
- Not Available
The 1999 9-5 Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 2.3... read more to the SE 3.0 V6. The 1999 9-5 Sedan's closest competitors include the Acura TL, the Ford Taurus, and the Volvo S70.
Upon introduction, the 2.3 is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 170-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SE 3.0 V6 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 200-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Saab 9-5 Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Neo Brothers Saab 96SS Brings a Classic Back to Life
For those of you with a lingering Saab obsession, the one place you might want to check out is Neo B...Read Full Review
Neo Brothers Reveal Ravishing Saab 96 SS Custom [video]
As we all know, Saab may very well be dead as they sit, but that long-lost Swedish soul still remain...Read Full Review
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles