2003 Saab 9-5 Sedan
- $3,630 - $4,245
The 2003 9-5 Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Linear 2.3t to the Aero. The 2003 9-5 Sedan's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Lexus ES 300, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the Linear 2.3t is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 185-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. The Aero is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4 , 250-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission is optional.
The 2003 9-5 Sedan is a carryover from 2002.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Saab 9-5 Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab is back (well, sort of)
Attention, Saab lovers. After a two-year hiatus, cars are once again rolling out of the factory in T...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles