2007 Saab 9-5 Sedan 2.3T
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$10,114 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.3L I4, 16 valves, 260 hp @ 5300 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 20 mpg city / 30 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great heated/cooled Seats...
- Terrible quality, bad bod...
“I bought a new Saab with 25 miles on odometer. After only few thousand miles the car began to disintegrate and deteriorate, forcing me to sp...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles