2007 Saab 9-5 Sedan User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, awesome stereo, surprising features, well built, quiet ride
- suspension is a little stiff - cup holders don't hold travel mugs,
2000 miles in - I enjoy the car, nice interior. Best lease price by far for the value, large trunk. Loved the dealership experience and sales guy. Very easy and responsive - treated me like a customer, not a number.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles