2007 Saab 9-5 SportCombi
The 2007 9-5 SportCombi is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury wagon, available in one trim only, the 2.3T.
Upon... read more introduction, the 9-5 SportCombi is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 260-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission is optional.
The 2007 9-5 SportCombi is a carryover from 2006.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab, GM, Chrysler and Why Sweden is More Capitalist than the US
The usual image we have of the Swedish economy is that they're all rather dreary socialists, revelli...Read Full Review
China's Pang Da, Fresh From Purchase Of Saab Stake, Says Net Gained
Shanghai-listed Pang Da Automobile Trade, the Chinese auto distributor led by billionaire Pang Qingh...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles